A whimsical interview with a brother: President of America, Nathan Born
1) What is your favorite color and why?
“Perhaps blue, but also the colors of APO stand out in a suitable fasion. I like them because they symbolize my love for APO and America.”
2) Are you excited to graduate?
“No. I don’t want to graduate. I want to be the APO version of Peter Pan because I never want to grow up.”
3) How does it feel to be elected treasurer?
“It felt pretty good. It was a tough race but I expressed cautious optimism about how I’m going to exceute the duties of treasure.”
4) What is your favorite part of APO?
“That is an imossible quesion to answer. I’ll never be able to answer that within a paragraph.”
5) What will you do if you become President of the USA?
“I will invade Canada post haste and set up an APO colony in Vancouver.”
6) If APO had a mascott what/who would it be?
“It would be me riding a horse whilst riding an American flag. Or a wolf. Yeah thats it: a wolf.”
7) What is your most memerable APO service event?
“Cleaning the Arboretum with my brothers.”